Installing the X-Car.Driver and X-car.Profitable trips You unconditionally agree with everything that is written below.
The company "X-Car.Driver" (hereinafter referred to as X-CAR) respects the rights of users (hereinafter referred to as Users or you) to non-disclosure of personal (personal) information and fully assumes the obligation to preserve personal (personal) data transmitted to the company. X-CAR is confident that Users (including registered) have the full right to know about the policies and methods of processing their personal (personal) information received by X-Car from Users.
In the framework of this Policy, the “personal (personal) information of the User is understood:
1. Personal information (personal data) that the User provides about himself when downloading the mobile Application and registering (creating an account) in the mobile Application or on the Website or in the process of using the services of X-CAR Company, including personal data of the User.
2. Data that automatically becomes available to X-CAR during access to the service and its direct use, as well as in the process of using the mobile application installed on the User’s device, including, but not limited to: information about the identification of the User’s device ( or another program with which access to the Site is made, the procedure for visiting the pages by the User, the time and date of connection and access of the User to the Site and the Application, IP address, cookie data, mob model information about the location of the User provided by the geolocation services used in the User’s device, technical specifications of the equipment and software used by the User and other similar information).
3. Other information about the User that becomes available to X-CAR in the process of providing X-CAR services to Users, including information received from third parties.
4. X-CAR does not verify the authenticity and ownership of personal (personal) information provided by the User and does not have the ability to evaluate its legal capacity. However, X-CAR assumes that the User provides reliable personal (personal) information, and is aware of the consequences of providing false or insufficient information.
Purpose of processing personal (personal) information
1. X-CAR collects and stores only that personal (personal) information that is necessary for the provision of services to the User that is requested by the User, unless the law provides for the mandatory storage of personal (personal) information for a period specified by law
X-CAR processes personal information for the following purposes:
1. User identification as part of the provision of X-CAR services
2. Providing the User with services for finding a passenger taxi for the transportation of passengers and baggage, as well as courier services, or other services requested by the User;
3. Communication with the User regarding the service, including sending notifications through the Application about the time and (or) date of arrival of the Service Provider at the location of the User, processing requests from Users, etc .;
4. Providing Users with information support regarding services provided to the User
5. Directions to the Users (target audience) of advertising materials and information on preferential offers regarding the services of X-CAR;
6. Conducting statistical and other studies based on anonymized data, in order to improve the services of X-CAR.
Conditions for processing personal (personally) information
1. When processing personal (personal) information of the User, X-CAR is guided by the Federal Law of the Russian Federation “On Personal Data”.
2. When processing personal (personal) information of the User is carried out in accordance with the internal regulations of the company X-CAR.
3. With regard to personal (personal) information, its confidentiality is maintained except when the provision of information about the User to X-CAR Partners is carried out to provide services to Users.
4. With regard to personal (personal) information, its integrity and availability for the proper provision of services by X-CAR are also maintained.
X-CAR transfers personal (personal) information of the User to third parties in the following cases:
1. The user has expressed his consent to such actions;
2. The transfer is necessary to provide the User with the services that the User requests
3. When the User uses a non-cash form of payment for services to the providers of these services that the User requests (in accordance with the Payment Terms);
4. The transfer is necessary to comply with the requirements of the applicable law, regulation, court process, subpoena or requirements of the Government of the Russian Federation;
5. To detect, prevent, or resolve issues related to fraud, security, or technical issues;
6. To respond to user requests for support;
7. To respond to claims that a particular content violates the rights of third parties;
8. To respond to claims that contact information (for example, name, address, etc.) of a third party has been published or transmitted without her consent or as an insult;
9. To protect the rights, property or personal safety of X-CAR, its Users or the general public;
10. If the company changes the management system, including cases of mergers, acquisitions or purchases of all property of the company or a significant part of it.
11. According to your explicit prior authorization. In order to avoid misunderstandings, the company may transfer and disclose anonymized information to third parties for research, work or services on behalf of X-CAR.
Change of personal (personal) information
1. Users can access their Account at any time and make changes to the column with Personal (personal) information. For information on how to send a request to change any Personal (personal) information provided by you to X-CAR, contact the email address info@X-CAR.ru
1. While you are visiting the service, X-CAR can use an industry-wide technology called a cookie, which allows you to store certain information on your computer. Cookies are small text files that can only be used by the service that created them. Cookies allow you to automatically log in to the service: registered users will be automatically identified. Most Internet browsers have the function of clearing the computer of cookies, blocking their reception or sending a notification each time before saving such a file. However, after blocking or deleting a cookie, your online activities may be limited.
2. Cookies transmitted to X-CAR equipment and software of the User may be used by X-CAR to provide personalized services, to send advertisements to the target audience, for statistical and research purposes, as well as to improve the quality of X-CAR services
Measures used to protect the User’s personal (personal) information:
1. X-CAR pays much attention to ensuring and maintaining the security of users' personal (personal) information. X-CAR takes the necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal (personal) information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties with it. Despite this, X-CAR cannot guarantee absolute data protection. Users should keep secret the number of their Account and other information about it, it is recommended to change the login password from time to time.
Consent to the processing of personal data
In accordance with the requirements of Federal Law No. 152-ФЗ “On Personal Data”dated July 27, 2006 I make a decision on the provision of my personal data and give my consentX-car.Profitable trips(location address: 115516, Moscow, Promyshlennaya street, 11 BUILDING 3, E / POM / K / OF 4 / I / 19/19) on the processing of my personal data, which includes the commission of any action (operation) or set of actions ( operations) using automation tools with my personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data, for the purpose of information provision of drivers of vehicles that provide transportation services within the dispatch services of X-Car.Driver: full name; Contact telephone number; Email The photo; Date of Birth; Series and number of driver’s license; Series and number of the passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation; Registration Information; Registration date in the application; Vehicle data (state number, make, model, color, class); Photos of the car; Number of trips; Test results; Training data; Travel data (order type private / corporate, type of payment, start date of the trip, end date of the trip, time, order number, place of departure, destination, distance, actual duration of the trip); Financial information (cost of the trip, fare for the driver, tips for the driver, etc.); Confirmation code (when entering the application); Mobile device token; Operating system version; Application Access History; IP address from which the application was logged in; Type of mobile device; as well as other personal data that becomes available to I X-Car.Driver in the process of information support.
In addition, I give my consent to X-Car.Driver to transfer the specified personal data for further processing for this purpose to third parties with whom X-Car.Driver entered into agreements containing conditions for the confidentiality of information.
I consent to the processing of the following personal data: contact phone number, email address, in order to promote the work and services of IKS KAR MSK LLC, and receipt of advertising materials, information about preferential offers and services of X-Car.Driver
This consent to the processing of personal data is valid from the date of acceptance of this consent to the processing of personal data and is valid until the goal of processing personal data is achieved, or until I withdraw my consent to the processing of personal data.This consent to the processing of personal data may be revoked by me by sending a written appeal to X-Car.Driver regarding the said recall in accordance with the requirements of part 2 of Article 9 of Federal Law dated July 27, 2006 No. 152-ФЗ “On Personal Data”.
I am notified that in case of withdrawal of my consent to the processing of personal data, X-Car.Driver has the right to continue processing personal data without my consent if there are grounds specified in clauses 2-11 of part 1 of article 6, part 2 of article 10 and part 2 Article 11 of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data”.
The terms of this consent to the processing of personal data have been personally read by me and I understand.
User agreement (hereinafter - the "Agreement")
1. General Provisions
1.1. Information about the owner of the site on the Internet at and mobile applicationX-CARavailable for mobile devices (the “Application” or “ X-Car.Driver”):
X-Car.Driver is a legal entity created in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation (hereinafter referred to as “X-CAR” or “X-CAR Company”). Location: 115516, Moscow, Promyshlennaya street, 11 BUILDING 3, E / POM / K / OF 4 / I / 19/19 BIN 1197746455906; TIN 7724483838. Phone :. Email address: email@example.com.
1.2. X-CAR does not provide transportation services for passengers and baggage, as well as other services, the possibility of ordering of which is available through the X-CAR application. passenger and baggage transportation services, as well as other services, the possibility of ordering which is available through the X-Car.Driver, are hereinafter referred to as “services” or “service”.
X-CAR company provides an opportunity for a user (an individual using the X-CAR application. Beneficial trips) to inform about his intention to order a service provided by partners (as such a term is defined below).
Transportation services are provided by X-CAR partners, namely legal entities or individual entrepreneurs who are entitled to provide these services and use the mobile applicationX-CAR.DRIVER.
X-CAR Partner (hereinafter referred to as the Partner) - legal entities or individual entrepreneurs using the X-Car.Driver and having the right to provide services to users using the X-Car mobile application.
Read all of the following agreement carefully.
X-CAR provides the exclusive right to use the X-Car.Driver and X-car.Profitable trips. Advantageous trip by the site x-car.ru and under no circumstances will not provide and will not provide services, the possibility of ordering of which is available through the X-car.Profitable trips. Advantageous trips, however, does not bear and will not bear any responsibility for the services, provided by partners.
Service Provider, the possibility of ordering which is available in the X-car.Profitable trips. Profitable trips, is the partner. in accordance with applicable law, liability that may be applied as a result of improper provision of services, including when providing information about the service, the service provider and the conditions for its provision, applicable tariffs, as well as directly providing the service, its safety, issuing strict reporting documents, damage to the provision of services, in case of violation of other obligations in the provision of services, is solely the partner.
You have the right to make your claims and requirements directly to the partner as a service provider.
1.3. This Agreement defines the conditions and rules for the use of X-Car.Driver and X-car.Profitable trips by the User. Profitable trips and the Site, as well as the opportunities provided by the Applications by the Site (hereinafter referred to as the “X-CAR Service”).
1.4. By installing the X-Car service on your mobile device and using it or using the Site, you hereby unconditionally agree with all the rules, conditions and information posted on the Site and in the Application
1.5. This your consent applies to all subsequent use of the X-CAR Service at any point in the Russian Federation where the X-CAR Service is available, and also implies your consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter - personal (personal) information) transmitted by X- CAR when using the X-CAR applications and the Site, as well as transferred during the use of the X-CAR Service, the transfer of personal (personal) information to Partners in order to provide the User with the appropriate services.
1.6 If you do not agree with this Agreement, do not install the Application, immediately remove it / any of its components from your mobile device and do not use the Application and the Site. Otherwise, you will be deemed to have agreed unconditionally with all the rules, conditions and information posted on the Site or in the Application.
1.7. X-CAR has the right to unilaterally amend this Agreement and other rules, conditions and information posted on the Site without additional notice. If for some reason you do not agree with any changes, this means your obligation to remove the Application from your mobile device and not to use the X-car.Profitable trips, Site and Service. Otherwise, you will be deemed to have agreed unconditionally with all the rules, conditions and information posted on this Site and changes to them.
The sole owner of the Application, Site and documentation related to them is IKS KAR MSK LLC. Any intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade secret, trademarks, patents, etc.) arising from the Applications or the Site, enclosed in them, related to them, related to them or assigned to them , belong solely to the company X-car. This Agreement does not provide for the transfer of property rights to the Application and the Site or their components, but provides a limited right to use the Application and the Site, which may be revoked in accordance with the terms of the Agreement. None of the provisions of this Agreement can be considered as the refusal of IKS KAR MSK LLC from its intellectual property rights in any jurisdiction.
X-car provides you, and you accept, a personal, non-exclusive, non-commercial, limited license without the right to transfer and sublicense, which can be completely revoked, to use the Applications on a mobile device that you own or control, or to use the Site, including its software components security and other objects of intellectual property, in accordance with the conditions set forth in the text of this Agreement. X-car reserves all rights to the Application and the Site, which may be indirectly expressed in this Agreement.
4. Prohibited Uses
Unless otherwise expressly indicated in the text of this Agreement, you cannot use, modify, embed in or integrate with other software without the prior written consent of X-car, create a revised version of any part of the Application or Site and its components; sell, issue licenses (sublicenses), lease, assign, transfer, pledge, grant rights under this Agreement to third parties; copy, distribute or reproduce the Application or the Site and its components in the interests of third parties; publish the results of any comparative analysis regarding the Application or the Site, use the results for your own competing software development activities; modify, disassemble, decompile, parse into constituent codes, process or improve the Application or Site, try to get the source code of the application or Site program and its components.
5. Third party software
If the Application or the Site contains any third party software, such software is provided without quality guarantees, and its use is subject to the conditions and restrictions established by the said third parties.
6. Service and support
X-Car.Driver under this Agreement is not obliged to provide support, maintenance, updates, modifications and new versions of the Application. However, X-car may from time to time issue updates for the Application and automatically update its version installed on your mobile device by electronic communication. You agree to such an automatic update, and you accept that the terms and conditions of this Agreement will apply to these updates.
7. X-CAR Service Information
7.1. X-Car.Driver gives the User the opportunity to inform about his intention to order the service for the transportation of passengers and baggage, as well as other services, the possibility of ordering which is available through the X-Car application. Favorable trips (hereinafter referred to as the “Order”). Services, the possibility of ordering of which is available in the X-Car application. Profitable trips are provided by Partners, namely legal entities or individual entrepreneurs who use the information received through the X-CAR.DRIVER Application
7.2. You agree that all Services are provided “as is” and that IKS KAR MSK LLC is not responsible for non-compliance or improper compliance by the Partners of their obligations to you, including for the quality of the Services provided, for delays, failures, including for failures in the operation of payment systems.
You agree that the company X-car is not responsible for the accuracy of the information provided by the Partners. X-Car.Driver is only an information link between you and the Partners
7.3. X-Car.Driver provides exclusively the right to use the X-car.Profitable trips. Profitable trips, X-CAR.DRIVER and the X-CAR.RU Website and under no circumstances will provide and will not provide Services, the possibility of ordering of which is available through the X-Car application. Profitable trips a equally does not and will not bear any responsibility for the Services provided by the Partners.
7.4. The Contractor of the Services, the possibility of ordering which is available in the X-car.Profitable trips, is the Partner. In accordance with applicable law, the liability that may be incurred due to failure to provide or improper provision of services, including non-issuance of strict reporting documents, damage to the provision of the Service and violation of other obligations, rests solely with the Partner.
7.5. In separate, specially agreed cases, X-car tripsmay act in the interests of and on behalf of the Partner. In other cases where there is no unambiguous definition of X-car trips as an authorized representative of the Partner, the Partner acts independently, and you have a direct relationship with him.
7.6. When using the Application or the Site, you confirm that you are the legal owner of the mobile device on which the Application is installed, as well as a duly registered and legal user of mobile radiotelephone or telematic services that allow you to use the data transfer capabilities to use the Application or the Site and your identification as a User Application or Site. Also, you unconditionally agree to receive service SMS messages required to implement the functionality of the Application and the Site.
7.7. You independently place the Order using the X-car.Profitable trips. Profitable trips and pay it directly to the partner in one of the following ways:
7.7.1. In cash;
7.7.2. By making cashless payments using the Application or the Website with a VISA or Master Card, American Express or World credit card or in any other way convenient and acceptable for you and your partner.
8. Warranty Disclaimer
The right to use the Application and the Site is provided without a quality guarantee, does not imply any warranties, express or implied. X-CAR does not guarantee that the Application and Site will meet your requirements, and that their work will be uninterrupted and error-free. In the cases established by law, X-car openly declares its disclaimer of any direct warranties, including but not limited to the warranty of any violation of rights, as well as any implied warranties, including but not limited to indirect warranties commercial suitability and suitability for a particular application. IKS KAR MSK LLC is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, applicability or reliability of the results obtained during the use of the Application or the Site or any data and information downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Application or the Site. You accept the responsibility to download, otherwise obtain information through the Application or the Website at your own risk and at your own discretion, while X-car cannot be liable for damages incurred by you or in relation to your property.
9. Disclaimer for consequential damages
X-car shall not be liable either by virtue of an agreement or as a result of an offense (including negligence), or in other cases before you or third parties for any damage or loss (taking into account indirect, factual, consequential), including, without limitation, any damage or losses in respect of income from commercial activities, non-profit, business reputation, damaged or lost data or documentation incurred by a person as a result of or in connection with the use of the Application or the Site, even if X-car became aware of the possibility of such damage.
10. Limitation of liability
If, despite the terms of this Agreement, X-car will be held liable for damage, the amount of compensation will not exceed ten thousand rubles (10,000 rubles)
11. Applicable law and jurisdiction
This Agreement will be interpreted and regulated in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation (unless otherwise provided by legal rules), and the competent courts of the city of Moscow will have exclusive jurisdiction in resolving any disputes or conflicts arising in connection with this Agreement.
12. Responsibility of the User in violation of the Agreement
You agree to protect rights, to exempt from liability, to ensure that no damage is caused X-car, its directors, owners, licensors, employees, agents and representatives in connection with any claims, damage, losses, expenses, debt obligations and expenses (including, but not limited to, payment for legal services) arising from any violation of the terms of this Agreement.
13.1. X-car personal (personal) data of the User may be available automatically obtained during access to the Application or to the Site and their direct use, including, but not limited to: data on the identification of the User’s browser (or other program through which access is made to Site), the procedure for visiting the pages by the User, the time and date of the User’s connection and access to the Site and the Application, IP address, cookie data, model of the mobile device used by the User, data about the location location of the User provided by the geolocation services used in the User’s device, technical specifications of the mobile device and software used by the User, and other similar information.
13.2. You can access your account and make changes to the column with personal information.
13.3. X-car reserves the right at any time to demand from the User confirmation of the data specified by him during registration of the account, including payment data and to request in this regard confirming documents (identification documents), the non-presentation of which may lead to a restriction of access to Service X -CAR (to account) or account lockout due to violation of the requirements of the Agreement
13.4. X-car pays much attention to ensuring and maintaining the safety of users' personal (personal) information. IKS KAR MSK LLC takes the necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal (personal) information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties with it. Despite this, IKS KAR MSK LLC cannot guarantee absolute data protection. Users must keep their account number and other information about it secret, it is recommended that you change the login password from time to time.
14. Information support
X-car has the right to inform you about the procedure and methods for using the Application and the Site, about ongoing marketing, advertising and other events, about the conditions for purchasing and consuming third-party services using the Application and the Site by sending messages and making calls, including those containing advertising, to a mobile phone , a computer or other device, including using a communication network, in any way possible. Acceptance of the terms of this Agreement means your unconditional acceptance of this right X-car and your receipt of these messages.
17. Expiration of a license
X-car may terminate the issued license at any time and for any reason. In addition, your violation of the terms of this Agreement will lead to the termination of your license and early termination of this Agreement with respect to you. In this case, the license provided under this Agreement will lose its validity and you will be forced to stop using the Application and the Site.